Hi there,

I'm trying to build Stratos for the first time, but the build fails
with following error.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project aws-ec2: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.apache.stratos:aws-ec2:bundle:1.8.0-stratos: Could not find
artifact org.apache.stratos:ec2:jar:tests:1.8.0-stratos in central
(https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) -> [Help 1]

I found a issue about the same issue [1]. But I couldn't find any
solution regarding the issue. As I have checked the pom, I think the
properties ${test.aws.identity}, ${test.aws.credential},
${test.ec2.windows-owner} are missing in the pom for jclouds ec2
dependency.

Note that I tried run with -Dmaven.test.skip=true. Still this error occurs.

Appreciate earliest possible help.

[1] . https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-797

Thanks.

- Irah -