Hi Isuru,

We can look at the asynchronous option as well.As this asynchronous client
is non-blocking interface where methods return before the requested
operation has completed.IMO If we use the asynchronous mode we need to
tackle with the return delivery token to guaranteed the message delivery.
In pahu samples there is a some examples with the asynchronous methods.
SampleAsyncCallBack.java
SampleAsyncWait.java

In there doing is getting the MqttToken and waiting for that operation to
complete.
     IMqttToken conToken = client.connect(conOpt,null,null);
     conToken.waitForCompletion();

I guess we also need to implement sort of a thing for guaranteed message
delivery when using the asynchronous mode.

Thanks,
Gayan

--

Gayan Gunarathne