Hi,

I installed OAuth feature of WSO2 IS and was able to generate a token and
validate a token by invoking the admin services using SOAP UI. I will now
try to do the  same with code at the time of application deployment.

Found several issues
  We already use SSO feature, so  newest oauth feature did not work due to
CNF issues.
  identity is not compatible with oauth feature