I know this property is confusing. I think we should rename it. AFAIR what
is meant, when you are set to true of autoIPAssign, From stratos not
assigning any floating ip, let IaaS to handover to do what ever config in
IaaS. In this case, if IaaS config to auto assign floating IP, instance get
one, if not not assigning any floating IP.

IMO we should renamed it to proper meaning full value.

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Vice President, Apache Stratos