Hi Imesh,

Jclouds neutron bundle's manifest is malformed, hence it is not loaded into
OSGi runtime. I conveyed this to Jclouds team and they fixed it. But it
will not be back ported to 1.8.1 soon. Hence I had to clone neutron api to
stratos code base. Once we upgrade jclouds to 1.8.1, we can safely remove
the clone

Please refer
Assigning floating IPs to any interfaces of our choicefor more information.

Thanks.