I have now resolved the health statistics publishing issue in agent:

- There were several topology event parsers which were not properly updated
with the latest changes. As a result those were raising errors. I have now
fixed them.
- Agent's logic which waits until CEP port is active was not visible in the
logs. As a result it was not possible to see why agent is not publishing
health statistics. I have now enabled logs to show this process so that if
agent could not connect to CEP it would be visible.
- Docker images in docker hub are updated with the latest changes.

Now I see a problem where the PHP service is not accessible from the host
machine, however it is accessible within the Kubernetes master. The removal
of host port from the container ports may have affected this. I'm looking
into this now.

Thanks

Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2