Yes Gayan,
In the sample I have used, the errorMessage is the one which comes from the
back end.
There seems to be some issue in propagating the exception messages via
service stubs, it doesn't log the proper error message.
[This is discussed in "Error log does not contains much information" thread]
Once that issue is sorted out, same error message will appear here