Hi Devs,

Please find the current state of the sample applications below:

complex-appApplication does not Activatecomplex-app-with-lbApplication does
not Activatedependent-scaling/sample-cartridgesApplication Activates but
becomes Inactive after few secondsdependent-scaling/sample-groupsApplication
does not Activategroup-scalingApplication does not
Activategroup-scaling-v1Application
does not Activatemore-complex-appApplication does not
Activatenested-groupApplication
does not Activatesingle-cartridgeApplication Activates
single-group-group-scalingApplication does not
Activatesingle-group-v1Application
does not Activatesingle-group-v2Application does not
Activatesingle-group-v3Application
does not Activate

We need to investigate each sample and fix the issues we have in
application deployment logic. Once a sample becomes working we can add that
to the integration test.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne