Imesh, did you tried with uploaded image rc1? seems like it has not
uploaded correctly. Here what I can see after docker pull. No name , no tag
and it lesser that alpha tag. I have updates sample to rc1 docker images
and it fails may be due to this.

<none>                          <none>              dbd9c1be0f1b        47
hours ago        387.9 MB

On Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 12:27 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> I have now updated the PHP docker image in docker
> hub: stratos/php:4.1.0-rc1
>
> Thanks
>
> On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 5:40 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> I had a discussion on this issue with Chamila and did a fix with
>> following commit revision:
>> 72c8e6ff2ebfff221cf00aea386e69f21da92bdd
>>
>> We need to update PCA distribution in docker images.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 4:37 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Devs,
>>>
>>> It seems like PCA does not wait until Complete Topology Event at the
>>> startup rather it is handled at a later stage.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>

>>> --
>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>
>>> Technical Lead, WSO2