Hi,

Please find the APIs and sample requests. There is only a REST endpoint
(token endpoint) to create token.

Get all properties
GET /application/{application_id}/cluster/{cluster_id}/properties
*"properties":{*
*{*
*"name":"host",*
*"valuese":"google.com <http://google.com>"*
*},*
*{*
*"name":"password",*
*"valuese":"udarassl"*
*}*
*}*

Get a named property
GET
/application/{application_id}/cluster/{cluster_id}/property/{property_name}

*"properties":{*
*{*
*"name":"host",*
*"valuese":"google.com <http://google.com>"*
*}*
*}*

Add a property
POST application/{application_id}/cluster/{cluster_id}/property

*"properties":{*
*{*
*"name":"host",*
*"valuese":"google.com <http://google.com>"*
*}*
*}*

Add multiple properties
POST application/{application_id}/cluster/{cluster_id}/properties
*"properties":{*
*{*
*"name":"host",*
*"valuese":"google.com <http://google.com>"*
*},*
*{*
*"name":"password",*
*"valuese":"udarassl"*
*}*
*}*

Delete all properties of an application
DELETE application/{application_id}

Deleting an specific property is not yet implemented, it is not yet
required.

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 3:38 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Udara,
>
> It would be better if you can send the list of API methods in Metadata
> service and sample requests.
>
> I can see that we are invoking the SOAP based OAuth Admin Service to
> generate the Token in the application parser. Do we have a REST API for
> accessing the OAuth Admin Service? If so we might need to share the API
> methods for renewing the Token.
>
> Thanks
>
> On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 3:22 PM, Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> wrote:
>

>> On 8 Feb 2015 15:19, "Gayan Gunarathne" <gay...@wso2.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi All,
>> >
>> > AFAIU from the current code base following the way we have implemented
>> to handle the OAuth token authentication.
>> >
>> > 1. We will generate the OAuth token when the instance spawn and pass it
>> through the cartridge payload as launch param(TOKEN) to the cartridge.
>> >
>> > 2. From the cartridge payload we can get that OAuth token and pass it
>> through the rest request to the metadata service.
>> > We have to pass token through "Authorization: Bearer" in the rest call.
>> > Please confirm this
>> Yes
>> > 3. We are using the "OAuthHandler" to handle the authentication based
>> on the oAuth token.(As per cxf-servlet.xml)
>> >
>> > 4. Also currently we are still enable the basicAuthenticationFilter(I
>> think we can remove that filter once the token based authentication is
>> verified)
>> Yes. Other authentication handlers are not needed. I have removed them
>> locally. Didn't push yet.
>> >
>> > Please confirm the above steps as per our implementation. Also please
>> add anything that I have missed here.
>>
>> I will share a python scripts which publishes and fetch metadata.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Gayan
>> >

>> > --
>> >
>> > Gayan Gunarathne