Sorry for the late reply.Now I have completed the followings.

Rest API method for adding deployment policy
Rest API method updating deployment policy
Rest API method for removing deployment policy

Also I have added the deployment policy to our samples.

Also found that "SubscribableInfo" section already contains the attribute
for deployment policy.So I think we can use that attribute as it is.

Thanks,
Gayan