Hi Devs,

I guess $Subject is not done at the moment. I am in the process of adding
the validation. This is the sample deployment policy.

{
   "id": "deployment-policy-2",
   "networkPartition": [
      {
         "id": "network-partition-1",
         "partitionAlgo": "one-after-another",
         "partitions": [
            {
               "id": "partition-1",
               "max": 5
            }
         ]
      }
   ]
}

AFAIU, we need to validate two things.

   - whether all network partitions are already deployed
   - whether all partitions are defined in relevant network partitions

Are there any other stuffs to be validated?

Further, deployment policy management APIs are at CC side. Network
partitions management APIs are at AS side.

I am not sure about this. Do we have a convention that we shouldn't call AS
service from CC?
Thanks.

--
Rajkumar Rajaratnam