Hi Nisala,

It's nice to hear from you. First you could go through the existing CLI
code as mentioned by Chamila. You could find the API reference here [1].
The idea is to implement the existing Java based CLI in python.

If you are interested in doing this project. Please provide a project
proposal. We could review it and proceed further.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/v4.1+Stratos+API+Reference

Thanks

--