On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 7:36 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> This method creates a copy of the network partition that it belongs to and
> call it "Group Level Network Partition Context".

Thanks Imesh for the clarification. So purpose of this method is to create
a "Group Level Network Partition Context" obj for a group instance or
return if it already exists in the group monitor. But why it is checking
whether the parent of this group is having a "Group Level Network Partition
Context" obj already in the group monitor? If the parent is having "Group
Level Network Partition Context" obj, it is returning the same obj. Does
this mean the parent and the child groups are having the same "Group Level
Network Partition Context"?

Thanks.