Hi everyone,

I'm Milindu Sanoj Kumarage , an undergraduate of University of Colombo
School of Computing. This is my second year of participating in GSoC, last
year it was Sahana Software Foundation.

I'm interested in working on "Python based based Command Line Tool (CLI)
for Stratos". I went through the current CLI codes and the RESTful
service's codes. I think this task is very interesting.

I have worked with Stratos before, have used the RESTful service and have
written cartridges. I'm good in Java( have worked with JAX-RS ) and Python,
have a good understanding in authentication mechanisms. I have used Heroku
CLI  and Google's gcloud command-line tool. I think I can use that
experience when developing this command-line tool.

I have some questions,
   1. I'm thinking of using a Python CLI framework instead of writing from
the scratch, in order to increase the reliability and maintainability.
What's your idea on that?

   2. The final product would be a python script that we run like `$ python
stratos.py login` (  or with a wrapper for Linux and Windows environments
like `stratos-cli.sh` ) or python package submitted to Pip that can be
installed to a system as `$pip install stratos-cli`  and run as `$
stratos-cli login`?

Thank you.