On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 12:38 PM, Sajith Kariyawasam <saj...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 12:27 PM, Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkum...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Imesh,
>>
>> Docker commands are not working on my setup. Can you please try and let
>> me know whether docker commands are working on your setup?
>>

> Commands are not working in your master node or in your host machine?

On master node.

> What are the messages you get when you execute docker commands?

Commands are just hanging. No messages.

Getting the following error when tailing journalctl -f on master node.

Feb 23 07:10:40 master systemd[1]: docker.service: main process exited,
code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Feb 23 07:10:40 master systemd[1]: Unit docker.service entered failed state.
Feb 23 07:10:40 master systemd[1]: docker.service failed.