Hi Devs,

I am going to $Subject.

This is the way we are going to do. We will create a new branch
(master-deployment-policy-fix-merge) from 4.1.0-beta-deployment-policy-fix
and rebase master branch into this new branch. After fixing conflicts and
merging issues, we will merge this new branch back to master branch.

*Please hold your commits to master and 4.1.0-beta-deployment-policy-fix
branches, if your commits are not that important (fixing logs, alignments,
etc). If you are doing any important fixes, please commit to any branch you
want.*

After fixing conflicts in the new branch, everyone should commit to this
new branch and fix all the functional issues. It is better not to commit to
master and 4.1.0-beta-deployment-policy-fix until this new branch becomes
stable. This is to avoid having merge conflicts again.

Once this new branch becomes stable, we will merge this to master and
continue the development on master branch. You will be able to commit to
this new branch in couple of hours.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thanks.

--
Rajkumar Rajaratnam
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos