I tested haproxy load balancer with Kubernetes workflow and found an issue:

- Currently load balancer reads port mappings from the service in the
topology. This is populated by reading the port mappings in the cartridge.
- As a result ports generated for Kubernetes service is not used by the
load balancer.

Thanks

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 11:41 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> ​Hi Devs,
>
> I have now fixed load balancer extension API and haproxy implementation
> according to Stratos 4.1.0 messaging model. Please find its architecture
> diagram below:
>

> ​
> With this implementation haproxy also supports domain mappings. However it
> still does not support tenant aware load balancing. We could see the
> possibility of adding it.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Imesh Gunaratne