Hi devs,

I was able to build the latest code base successfully with the integration
test.
I am trying out single-cartridge application, started the mock iaas and was
able to add an autoscale policy successfully, but when I add a network
partition with I am getting the Error [1]. (Please find the attachment for
detailed log [2])

[1] - [2015-03-09 16:59:51,974] ERROR
{org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.services.impl.CloudControllerServiceImpl}
-  Partition [p1] validation failed. Partition provider is null.

[2015-03-09 16:59:51,974] ERROR
{org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.services.impl.CloudControllerServiceImpl}
-  Could not add network partition

[2015-03-09 16:59:51,974] ERROR
{org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver} -  Could not add
network partition

org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.exception.CloudControllerException:
Could not add network partition

Please point out the mistake.

Thank you,
Vishanth