Hi Pranavan,

It is great to hear from you. Try to get some experience in Stratos. Ask
any question/ issues you encounter in dev@. Also go through the details
which we have discussed in Jira it self to get an understanding on the
project.

Find the latest guides at [1]. You can find the source for Apache Stratos
on Github[2]. Thanks.

Thanks.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0
[2] - https://github.com/apache/stratos

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 9:14 AM, Pranavan Theivendiram <
pranavan...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am Pranavan Theivendram from Jaffna, Sri Lanka. I am currently following
> my computer science & engineering degree at University of Moratuwa. As a
> part of my degree program, I am currently doing my internship at WSO2,
> which is a popular middle ware company. As an enthusiastic individual I am
> seeking for new opportunities to learn new technologies and apply them as
> appropriate.
>
> I am interested in the following bug [1]
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1211> and look forward to
> contribute for its development.
>
> [1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1211
>

> *T. Pranavan*
> *BSc Eng Undergraduate | Department of Computer Science & Engineering
> ,University of Moratuwa*
> *Intern Software Engineer **| WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.*
> *LinkedIn |* lk.linkedin.com/in/pranavant/en
> *Mobile | *0775136836

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

email: lahi...@wso2.com blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/