From: Shaheedur Haque (shahhaqu)
Sent: 12 March 2015 19:03
To: Imesh Gunaratne; dev
Subject: RE: [Discuss] Artifact Comparison - Stratos 4.0.0 Vs Stratos 4.1.0

I’m missing the new Application Deployment object, or whatever you are going to
call it. I assume it looks like this:

{

  "id": "application-deployment-1",

  "applicationId": "application-1",

  "applicationPolicyId": "application-policy-1"
}

Also, what is the API endpoint model? I assume something like this perhaps:

POST applicationDeployment        # Deploy an application
GET applicationDeployment          # List all deployed applications
GET applicationDeployment/{id}  # Show one deployed application
DELETE applicationDeployment/{id}  # Stop a deployed application