De: Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Enviado: 25 de março de 2015 00:31
Para: dev
Assunto: Re: Cartridge deployment can't access private git repository with
custom CA certificate

Hi Ricardo,

It's nice to hear that you are trying to use Stratos 4.0.0.

I cannot recall whether we used a certificate to talk to the private Git
repository from Cartridge Agent but I know for sure that we need Git repository
credentials. Can you please check whether the Cartridge Agent has received Git
repository credentials in the payload?

Thanks

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 11:19 PM, Ricardo Carvalho