From: Imesh Gunaratne [mailto:im...@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 11:34 AM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Issue (?): Stratos 4.1.0 - Cartridges in a group are not going
active ... was RE: Stratos 4.1.0 : Issue when deploying application with single
group and 3 cartridges, no dependencies ...

Hi Martin,

Thanks for reporting this problem. You have mentioned that there are three
cartridges in the application but in the given application.json I only can see
one cartridge. Are we missing anything here? Will it be possible for you to
attach the complete set of Stratos artifacts that you are using in a zip file?

Thanks
Imesh

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 11:51 PM, Martin Eppel (meppel)