HI Martin,

Could you please send the debug logs enabling debug on following classes? I
have improved few debug logs to track payload, therefore please take a pull
before reproducing with debug logs.

log4j.logger.org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.applications.parser.DefaultApplicationParser=DEBUG

log4j.logger.org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.services.impl.InstanceCreator=DEBUG

log4j.logger.org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.services.impl.CloudControllerServiceImpl=DEBUG
Thanks.