Hi,

I believe it was done intentionally to give meaning to what the application
contains. I think the correct name should be *esb**-**php**-**nested-with-*
*esb**-**php**-**nested-with-**esb**-**php**-**nested-with-**mysql**-**php*
*-app.*

I think this application was also used to test the tree view in the UI with
a lengthy app name.

Regards,
Vishanth

--