Hi,

In a enterprise environment services are clustered for high availability
and scalability. So I think we might need to add clustering capability for
Stratos applications too.

Like to describe your ideas on below topics related to clustering,

1) Define clustering information in cartridge/application definition

2) Should support different clustering methods such as WKA schema

3) Related information should be passed to cartridge agent, so agent
extensions can be written to accommodate clustering configuration.

4) Puppet modules should be consolidated.

--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com