Hi

Can we start architectural discussion and code reviews in hangout for
Composite Application Support? So that everyone can get know about the
concepts and we can get the feedback to improve the code quality and the
functionality further.

Concepts in Composite Application
===========================

-  Composite Application and Cartridge groups
-  Cartridge/Group level deployment Policy
-  StartupOrder, termination behavior and Scale dependents
-  Dependency Scaling
-  Group Scaling
-  Application Bursting

Implementation details (areas to be covered  in code reviews)
- Application deployment(addition, deployment and signup)
- Application Parser
- Nested Cartridge Groups
- Applications Topology and ClustersTopology
- Hierarchical Locking for Topology
- Dependency Tree
- ApplicationInstance, GroupInstance and ClusterInstance
- Monitor Hierarchy
- Monitor and Data structure
- Monitor to Monitor communication
- Application/Group/Cluster Status Calculation
- Parsing Group/Cartridge level Policy
- Application Undeployment
- Metadata service

We can have one/two architectural discussion depending on the volume
followed by code reviews. WDYT?

Please add, if i have missed any other area to be covered..

Thanks,
Reka

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu