Hi Mari,

It was my mistake that I have mentioned 4.1.0-beta in the title of [1].
This document was created before releasing 4.1.0-beta, it should have said
4.1.0-kubernetes-v6 instead. I have now updated it.

Yes for 4.1.0-beta we could ask the user to build the binary distribution
from source.

Thanks

Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2