Hi, Lakmal:

I am following the corekub now. Since my openstack is havana, I have to
change the OS::Heat::ResourceGroup to   OS::Heat::InstanceGroup, removed
the OS::Heat::RandomString, replaced the Rackspace::Cloud::Network with
OS::Neutron::Net.

But still have error as: ERROR: too many values to unpack

Any advice? Thanks

Thanks
David