Hi Imesh,

networkUuid attribute is unique. So we don't need a name. We are not using
name attribute inside Stratos.

However having name attribute  in cartridge JSON doesn't have any impact.
Stratos doesn't care whether we set name attribute  or not. I added name
attribute in samples for more clarity. We can remove.

Thanks.

Rajkumar Rajaratnam
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
Software Engineer, WSO2