Hi Matt,

In that case you can reuse the messaging library in such as way we are
using it in Stratos component.In the messaging module we already have all
the receivers, so you can reuse them as it is with your utility.

I think you can first refer how the event receiver classes used in Stratos
component. As an example you can refer "ApplicationEventReceiver" in cloud
controller component where we are using the ApplicationsEventReceiver from
the messaging library.As a start up I think you can follow it up from there
and you can try to reuse the same thing in your module.

Thanks,
Gayan

--

Gayan Gunarathne