Hi Chamila,

Thank you for the quick feedback! I worked on the changes as mentioned.

I do agree with you on how the content was presented previously. Therefore
removed the tabular view and put it in a single, scrollable flow but under
different topics (the states of the CA life cycle). Hope this is fine with
you ?
(My initial thought here was to present the content in a organised manner
so the user will not be overwhelmed by the amount of content shown at once.
As they might not go through the content in such cases but from a
developers perspective as you mentioned they would like to see all the info
at once.)

Thanks & Regards
Shavindri Dissanayake
Technical Writer