Hi,

User management is done by carbon and the default carbon user session
timeout is 15 minutes.

To increase the session timeout you can do the following steps.

1) Go to repository/conf/tomcat/carbon/WEB-INF
2) Change the session-timeout value in web.xml file
     <session-config>
        <session-timeout>15</session-timeout>
    </session-config>
3) Restart the server