Hi Devs,

Currently, when executing any REST API commands, the status code appears
after the message and not before the message, as discussed in the mail
thread. This needs to be corrected. I have created a JIRA [1] to address
this issue. I will update the wiki docs with the correct format and new
status codes.

> POST /api/applicationPolicies HTTP/1.1
> Authorization: Basic YWRtaW46YWRtaW4=

* upload completely sent off: 307 out of 307 bytes
< HTTP/1.1 201 Created
< Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 08:55:20 GMT
< Location:
https://localhost:9443/api/applicationPolicies/application-policy-1
< Transfer-Encoding: chunked
< Server: WSO2 Carbon Server
<
* Connection #0 to host localhost left intact
*{"message":"Application policy added successfully: [application-policy]
application-policy-1","statusCode":201}*

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1380

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
*Mariangela Hills*
PMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos
Senior Technical Writer
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware.
m: +94 773 500185