Hi,

Thanks Chamila, I will update the setup.py with these info.
I too taught of using 'stratos-cli' first, but doubted you wouldn't like
that because the user has to type this when working with Single Command
Line Mode. But if you think that would not be a problem, then let's change
that as 'stratos-cli' :)

Thanks Imesh, I will update the name as StratosApiClient then.

I have few more questions,

1. We have to do logging, right? Log important events always ( to a file? )
or log only in debug mode ( directly to the cmd? )?
2. I saw Java CLI  creating a  dir named '.stratos', for what that dir is
used to?