Hi Devs,

While testing the sample application I identified that there is an issue in
undeploying a cartridge when a cartridge-group has more than 1 cartridge.
As you can see in the provided error log [3].

Will be able to reproduce by deploying the tomcat-single-signon [1] or
five-levels-nested-groups-app [2] sample applications.

[1] - samples/applications/complex/tomcat-single-signon/
[2] - samples/applications/nested/five-levels-nested-groups-app/

[3] -

> [2015-05-11 17:55:43,648] ERROR
> {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.api.StratosApiV41Utils} -  Cannot remove
> cartridge : [cartridge-type] esb since it is used in another cartridge
> group or an application
> [2015-05-11 17:55:43,650] ERROR
> {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.api.StratosApiV41Utils} -  Could not
> remove cartridge Cannot remove cartridge : [cartridge-type] esb since it is
> used in another cartridge group or an application
> org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.exception.RestAPIException: Cannot remove
> cartridge : [cartridge-type] esb since it is used in another cartridge
> group or an application

Regards,
Vishanth

--