Hi, Raj

Thanks for your help, the application can be activated now.

I got another issue is: After the application activated about 2~5 minutes,
then the application cluster became "inactive", but the instance keep as
"active" status. I have checked our JIRA, there are some tickets related. I
will dig out more info and update here.

Q: Could you send me an instruction to update the code base to current
master with openstack env ? (My source build is May 4, need to be update to
current )

Thanks
-D

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 11:53 PM, Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkum...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Please attach the complete stratos logs for this scenario.
>
> 1. org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.exception.CloudControllerException:
> Failed to allocate an IP address. ( not sure the cause )
>
> Thanks.
>
> On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 10:36 AM, david hbase <davidhb...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for your quick update. verify with my config now.
>> -D
>>
>> On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 9:48 PM, Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi David,
>>>
>>> I am attached the init script I am using.
>>>
>>> My Stratos configuration in
>>> *repository/conf/cartridge-config.properties*
>>>
>>> puppet.ip=192.168.30.81
>>> puppet.hostname=puppet.ppaas.puppetmaster.com
>>>
>>> After executing init script my */etc/hosts* file content is as below.
>>> 825114051510 is a random number generated which you get a different value.
>>> 192.168.30.81  puppet.ppaas.puppetmaster.com
>>> 127.0.0.1
>>> 825114051510.default.appserver-manager.puppet.ppaas.puppetmaster.com