Hi,

Had an offline chat with David, seems there was an issue in upgrading to
the latest code base. Puppet modules and Stratos distribution have not been
updated properly. I guess that might be the reason why PCA is failing to
process Artifact Updated Event. Here is steps you have to follow inorder to
use the latest Stratos code base.

1) git clone master
2) mvn clean install
3) Extract stratos.zip and do the configurations
4) Replace the python-agent.zip in puppet master
5) Deploy the application

Thanks.

--
Rajkumar Rajaratnam