Hi,

The error that Sajith has posted is due to the TIMEOUT value elapsing for
the last round of the test (out of three rounds which test various
configurations of the ArtifactUpdatedEvent). This is not a failure of a
product, however I have not been able to fix the test. IMO we can pass it
as trivial.

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Gayan Gunarathne <gay...@wso2.com> wrote:

> [2015-05-15 11:50:54,311] ERROR {eventhandler.py:run} - Error while
> executing plugin ExtensionExecutor: Could not find an extension file for
> event MemberInitializedEvent
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>
> Seems like the extension file for event MemberInitializedEvent.sh not in
> the <cartridge_agent_home>/extension/bash

The above stack trace is due to the extension executor not being able to
find the said Bash file in the extensions folder. IMO it will be
informative to print the stack trace of an error arising when executing
extensions, in the log, rather than drowning them. For the standard
distribution we can include a bash extensions for MemberInitializedEvent.
WDYT?

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163