Hi Swapnil,

Please refer [1]. It explains where to find ec2 values.
Could you please attach stratos logs. It would be really useful to find the
issue. Looks like that Autoscaler web service is not active.

If you are configuring Stratos in your local machine, Why do you need  EC2
settings? What is your use case?

[1] - https://github.com/imesh/stratos-devstack

Thank you!

--