Hi,

   - I have updated the class diagram as suggested. Please find it
   attached. I have removed getActiveInstanceCount method and added
   getClusterInstanceId method in AWSStatisticsReader class
   - I have forked the Stratos repo and will be using the same for doing
   code changes. Please find below the url.
   URL -

https://github.com/swaprp15/stratos/tree/master/extensions/load-balancer/aws-extension

   - I am trying to configure Stratos locally, but facing an issue. I have
   started a thread for the same.
   - I have gone through various documentation regarding cartridges and
   load balancers. I have few doubts but I hope those will get clear when I
   actually deploy and start using them.
   - Meanwhile I will start coding from tomorrow. I think configure method
   of AWSLoadBalancer will a good starting point. Please let me know your
   thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil