Hi Bhathiya,

It's good to see your proposal on improving current Autoscaling
functionality. This would definitely add value to Stratos. We could plan
and deliver this functionality in a future version.

It would be great if you could prepare a implementation design for your
project proposal and discuss it in detail.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2