I feel like we are bundling some unwanted jars in JCA distribution.
Sometimes back, I found that we bundled the following jars with JCA in
4.0.0 release, even though these are not used by JCA.

commons-httpclient-3.1.0.wso2v2.jar
commons-httpclient-3.1.jar
httpclient-4.1.1-wso2v1.jar
httpcore-4.1.0-wso2v1.jar

Are we using the above jars in JCA now? If not, better to remove these
jars. There might be more unwanted jars.

Thanks.

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 11:10 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> I found two issues and fixed:
>
> Kubernetes clean command was trying to remove Kubernetes DNS pod (with
> Kubernetes 0.17.0).
>
> https://github.com/apache/stratos/commit/309378ac7db973e01128dc909420483bc65d4aa7
>
> 2015-05-27 10:57:07,781] ERROR
> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.applications.parser.DefaultApplicationParser}
> -  Alias is not valid: [application-id] wso2esb-4.8.1-app [cartridge-type]
> wso2esb-4.8.1 [alias] wso2esb-4.8.1-1
>
> The above error message does not say the valid alias patten:
>
> https://github.com/apache/stratos/commit/a4710cbfb8dd3d406126bcaa756c9e00459523b7
>
> Thanks
>
> On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 10:50 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahi...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I carried out a test in EC2 today. It seems we do not validate the
>> partitions(partition ids) included in the deployment policy. It would be
>> better to fix this as well.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Pubudu Gunatilaka <pubu...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Devs,
>>>
>>> I have fixed the issue of removing already in used network partition
>>> with the diff sent by Rajkumar.
>>> Please review and merge the pull request in [1].
>>>
>>> [1] - https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/361
>>>
>>> Thank you!

>>> --
>>>
>>> *Pubudu Gunatilaka*
>>> Software Engineer
>>> WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>> mobile:  +94 77 4078049

>> Lahiru Sandaruwan
>> Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
>> Senior Software Engineer,
>> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>
>> phone: +94773325954