Hi Asanka,

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 5:42 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Gayan,
>
> I'm going to use that class in order to read the configuration which saved
> by the user before starting the extension. The configuration contains
> entries like target pool name, forwarding rule name etc. If user has not
> specified these names, the program will use default values for these
> entries.

I might have misunderstood you, but why do we need to read this information
from a configuration file? When the extension is starting up, AFAIU it can
use the Topology at that time to configure the relevant GCE side entities
(target pools, forwarding rules, etc. as you have mentioned). The, the
extension can use the Topology events to modify the same information in the
GCE LB side dynamically.

> On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 5:38 PM, Gayan Gunarathne <gay...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Asanka,
>>
>> Thanks for the update. That class diagrams looks good.
>>
>> Can you please elaborate more about the "GCEConfigurationReader" Class?
>> What is the responsibility of that class?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Gayan
>>
>> On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
>> angal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Here I have attached my class diagram for the extension. Any suggestion
>>> is appreciated.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards,