Could it be interesting to use 4 colours for AS, SM, CEP and CC?

(That could overload the diagram, so feel free to discard the idea).

From: Imesh Gunaratne [mailto:im...@apache.org]
Sent: 28 May 2015 09:21
To: dev
Subject: Re: [Discuss] Apache Stratos 4.1.0 Component Architecture Diagram

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Gayan Gunarathne
<gay...@wso2.com<mailto:gay...@wso2.com>> wrote:

I assume we are using the blue for Stratos component and gray for other
component. Isn't?
Then cartridge agent and Mock IaaS we can shown in blue. WDYT?

A good point Gayan! Yes that's how colours were used. The reason why I didn't
use blue for Mock IaaS is that because it is not a functional component of
Stratos. May be we can use the same colour for that.

Thanks

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Gayan Gunarathne
I assume we are using the blue for Stratos component and gray for other
component. Isn't?
Then cartridge agent and Mock IaaS we can shown in blue. WDYT?

Thanks,
Gayan

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 11:12 AM, Imesh Gunaratne