Hi Asanka,

Thanks.

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 1:54 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have configured Apache Stratos for GCE and created a PHP cartridge
> successfully using puppet. But I can't connect to Apache server using the
> proxy port I have mentioned in cartridge definition(
> https://Stratos_node_public_IP:8280).

If you are running a stratos load balancer in the stratos node, you might
have a port offset to it. Increase the default proxy port (8280) by the
value of offset.

E.g. If offset is 1, proxy port should be 8281.

Use the same proxy port in cartridge definision.

Thanks.

Thanks.

> This is the cartridge configuration I used. I'm not sure what the
> troubleshooting steps are. Any help is appreciated.
>
> {
> "type": "php",
> "category": "data",
> "provider": "apache",
> "host": "php.stratos.com",
> "displayName": "php",
> "description": "php Cartridge",
> "version": "7",
> "multiTenant": false,
> "portMapping": [
> {
> "protocol": "http",
> "port": 80,
> "proxyPort": 8280
> },
> {
> "protocol": "tcp",
> "port": 22,
> "proxyPort": 8222
> }
> ],
> "iaasProvider": [
> {
> "type": "gce",
> "imageId": "php-cart",
> "property": [
> {
> "name": "availabilityZone",
> "value": "europe-west1-d"
> },
> {
> "name": "instanceType",
> "value": "europe-west1-d/n1-standard-1"
> }
> ],
> "networkInterfaces": [
> {
> "networkUuid": "default"
> }
> ]
> }
> ]
> }
>

> --
> Thanks,
> Regards,
> ASH

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

phone: +94773325954