- you can check whether the CEP receives events from CA (by enabling
tracing for the streams or looking at CA logs)
- you can check whether the CEP processes the events
- you can check whether the CEP publishes the events to
summarized-health-stats/# topic in MB
- you can check whether the AS receives the events from
summarized-health-stats/# topic in MB (using AS debug logs)

If all of these happens, then you can assure that CEP is connected with
Stratos.

Thanks.

--
Rajkumar Rajaratnam