Hi Athanasios,

It's nice to hear that you are using the latest codebase, it has three load
balancing options:

1. Stratos Load Balancer
2. Nginx (via extension)
3. HAproxy (via extension)

First you could try to run either of these against your Stratos deployment
and see whether they are working as expected (before trying the puppet
module). Load balancer only requires ActiveMQ and CEP information (IP,
port) to run.

Do a complete build and find 1 in the following folder:
https://github.com/apache/stratos/tree/master/products/load-balancer/modules/distribution

Update loadbalancer.conf and thrift-client-config.xml with the above values
and start the product.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne