Hi Devs,

I was able to set up kubernetes on ec2 with master node and one minion
node. Then I pulled the stratos/php:4.1.0 docker image to the minion node
and deployed the single cartridge app. But I got the same error mentioned
in a previous thread "Problem in Kubernetes with Stratos master branch"
although I have pulled docker image to minions.

Then I ran live test as mentioned in the above thread and it was
successful. I redeployed the application again. Then the application got
activated and I was able to access the php app. But activated pods do not
last more than one minute. Faulty member detected message comes and creates
a new pod. I think this is happening as the cartridge does not publish
events to CEP and it causes to identify this pod as inactive.

I am using stratos/php:4.1.0 docker image.

How can I overcome this problem?
Do we need to run live test every time when we create a kubernetes cluster?

Thank you!

--

*Pubudu Gunatilaka*
Software Engineer