Hi Thanos,

In the cartridges we can define only three types of categories. As you
mention those are  lb, framework and data. Application is the composite of
those cartridges. As an example we can treat mysql as a data cartridge and
php as a framework cartridge.We can make a application by using composite
of php cartridge and mysql cartridge.

We need to specify the correct category. That's how we distinguished
cartridges.As an example  if the cartridge category specify as the LB, then
we identify it as a load balances cartridge and treat as a load balancer.

Thanks,
Gayan

--

Gayan Gunarathne